Tuesday, January 20, 2009

little ballerina.

I'm in the studio and just had the most fun daydream... it's the kind of daydream that gives you goosebumps and makes you giddy for the future and moments like this one. I had to share it!!

I don't know where it came from but I imagined DK as a dad with our little girl, maybe 2 or 3 years old, and there they were, walking hand in hand to her ballet class. She's wearing a leotard, slippers and a skirt and feeling very important. And what on earth is he thinking? Ohhh my...

Now that... THAT is something to look forward to. How precious...

3 comments:

Hayley said...

It's something to look forward to unless your little ballerina is like mine. We bought the leotard, tights, and shoes, but she won't go to the class. We've tried everything, but she's just not interested! Oh well, there's always something else!

Keri said...

I used to tell my husband that we were going to keep having children until we had a little girl......virtually unheard of on his side of the family where there has not been a girl born since the late 1800s.....I love a good challenge!!

Ends up I had to trade in my ballerina daydream for football jerseys and mouth guards. That's why I have friends with ballerinas........I can pretend with them for a little while!

heather hub said...

oh, precious thought!