Wednesday, May 27, 2009

stacey and jeff 4-ever.

All he told her was to "make sure to not pack any liquids over 4 oz." and then swept her away for a surprise weekend in NYC. And if that wasn't fairytale enough, later that Saturday night on a balcony overlooking Times Square, Jeff got down on one knee and asked Stacey to be his wife.

They are two of the most generous and kind people you will ever meet and I often refer to them as Barbie and Ken. You can see why... :)
I'm so thrilled for my roomy and friend and am inspired by their love for and adoration of one another. I'm excited too for the wedding fury that will soon take over our house!!!

Congrats Stacey and Jeff, I love you both very much!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

aww! thanks Liz! we are so blessed to have you in our lives. let the planning begin....

Stephanie said...

I just happen to read your blog and listen to your show, but crazy! I went to high school with him!