Wednesday, June 3, 2009

keri.

It's so funny how I feel like I know so many of you from reading your blogs, you leaving comments on mine, facebook, etc. yet most of us have never even met in person.

I want to spotlight a new friend whose blog I'm pretty much obsessed with. I love Keri's blog because she's REAL, she writes beautifully and her posts always make me laugh, cry, and understand.

Her most recent really blew me away and I think you should take a few minutes to read and tooooootally be blessed.

The "P" Word.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow!! Ok, well the obsession goes both ways, my friend! I was wondering why I was getting some sweet comments from your faithful readers. I feel very honored and please know the feeling is very mutual!

Honestly, I was VERY resistent in writing that last post even though God was ON ME to do it. I have been very, very, very blessed by people like you in being obedient.

Now, if I could just manage to actually complete that crazy cleanse, we'd really be good!

Rhonda said...

Could not agree more. She writes beautifully and honestly!