Tuesday, December 22, 2009

From Michael & Emily.

DK and I received an email this morning from his brother Michael and his girlfriend, Emily. They are incredibly special to us and though we live so far apart, (they live in Pittsburgh) we've all become really close in the last year. I love them both tons and was not surprised they'd do something so thoughtful and creative so soon.

Along with this action shot of them listening to DK propose in Houston, they wrote the following message... "Liz and Donald,
I would like to congratulate you two on your engagement. I was so excited all last week knowing that this was coming!!! Emily and I heard the whole thing online. We even documented on our end of listening to this Very Special Event. Donald, I just wanted to tell you that you did an amazing job on the proposal!!!! A+++ Such a great idea and I can’t wait to see the video of this. I hope you guys had an amazing night afterwards as I know you two will have a wonderful future together. Well I will let you guys go for now. I’m sure you have a ton of stuff to do today.

Again, Congratulations on your engagement as I know you two will have a wonderful and exciting life together.

Michael & Emily"

No comments: