Tuesday, June 17, 2008

they grow up so fast...

My youngest brother Andrew just graduated from UT (with honors!) and the rest of our family has been waiting with baited breathe to see what on earth he's going to do next. He's always full of surprises and we know that whatever he does, it'll be adventure-filled and action-packed. I promise to keep you posted :)

So last night on his way back through Houston, he stopped by KSBJ studios with his friend Ellie to record a couple songs for fun. I was totally tired from a long day at work, needed to get home to Kenai, and starving. Realizing how I wasn't sure when I'd get time with him like this again caused all those other things to subside completely.

I can't even begin to tell you how talented he is... they sang an incredible tune, harmonizing, Andrew on guitar... and I sat back soaking it up, taking mental photographs continually. Now he's off for Coast Guard training in Alabama... and when he returns, who knows how much more he will have grown and changed!

They grow up so fast, don't they?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Welcome to blogging!
Scott

Anonymous said...

Of course I am the first one to leave a comment because I have nothing to do....lol...
Like the new blog.
Oh and Amelie is one of MY favorite movies too!! Makes me wish I spoke French!

Jana

Kristen Joy said...

love the blog... and love the fact you made a statement oh fast the grow up like your that old... haha reason 1,494,598 on why i love you.

Jennifer said...

Awesome!!!! Can I put a link on my blogs to yours?