Friday, July 25, 2008

question du jour.

dk and I had dinner last night - we walked down the street to barnaby's cafe, best french fries on earth.

as we walked, part of the conversation went like this:

liz: "dk, do you ever get on your own nerves?"
dk: "no, why do you get on your nerves?"
liz: "yes, all the time!"
dk: "well then, I guess it's because I really don't talk that much."

I burst into laughter, this conversation was SO telling of our different personalities....

And dinner was delicious. But in our effort to eat well, we passed on the fries :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! I get on my nerves too.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... and now I am craving Barnaby's fries... thanks.

3 Zepeda's said...

Thank's for letting us in on your life! I thought I was the only person that got on their own nerves! Let me know if you ever figure out how NOT to get on your nerves!! Have a wonderful day!