Wednesday, November 19, 2008

this is where i sit.

Think about the places you spend the most time. In your car, in the office, in the classroom.

This is where I sit everyday except weekends, for several hours a day. One day I won't sit here anymore. I'll move on to a new place to park it and spend the majority of my time. So I thought today I would document myself, as is, in the places I spend the most time. You should do it too. Make note of the things on your desk, what you decided to hang on the walls, etc. It's basically a representation of you, as is.

As a side note, I thought it might be inappropriate to document myself in the other place most visited, my sleeping quarters.

This is me at my desk. This would be Jen's view of me...
And this is me in the studio, where I spend 4 hours a day. I found an excercise ball to sit on and thought I'd try it for a bit. Not so great, it doesn't roll. In fact, here's what it looks like:



Document / archive / capture your life...