Tuesday, April 14, 2009

jeff and stacey ride to austin.

They're without a doubt one of the fittest hottest couples I know and this weekend are taking their fitness relationship to a whole new level by riding to Austin on their bikes. (It might be fair to point out the fact that Stacey my roommate has run 3 marathons and Jeff her boyfriend is an avid cyclist.) I expect they'll win the entire race. "The BP MS 150 is a two-day fundraising bike ride from Houston to Austin organized by the Lone Star Chapter. This ride is the largest non-profit event of its kind in North America with 13,000 cyclists, 3,000 volunteers and countless supporters and spectators. In 2008, the event raised more than $15 million for multiple sclerosis."

This year is the 25th Anniversary of the MS150 and I hear there'll be fireworks :) DK and I are headed to Austin to cheer Jeff, Stacey and my boss Tim McDermott on as they accomplish this huge ride for such a great cause. Click here to learn more!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

oh gosh Liz. thanks so much. I don't know about all of that but thanks! We can't wait to see you at the finish line (hopefully I will make it)

jeffhurlbert said...

Thanks Liz! I know Stace is the fit and hot one, but appreciate you including me in the mix. :) We are looking forward to the event and appreciate you guys being there! Drive safe.