Wednesday, April 1, 2009

master clease day 2

I feel great. Got the saltwater down just fine this morning but am excited to try Domenica's method for getting it down easier. I'll report back on how it works.

I don't feel hungry and thought that sitting next to DK as he ate Schlotzky's last night would be torturous, but it wasn't hard at all!

I feel lighter and thinner even...

I'm already seeing the calories I would have consumed if not for being on a strict regimen - last night's Schlotzky's I surely would have partaken and even today with the pasta from Zio's? Every Wednesday they deliver food for the staff but today I said no thank you.

Calorieking to the rescue:

1. Schlotzky's original sandwich is 562 calories and 26 grams of fat = jeeze louise!
2. I can't find nutritional info on Zio's but let's just say... they always serve some creamy alfredo-y pasta...

Alright!

2 comments:

James ~n~ Amber said...

You're a better woman that I am ! I don't know if I could do the master cleanse....

heather hub said...

Please let me know what easier way to get the salt water down is...b/c nothing makes me want to puke more than drinking salt water. NOTHING!