Friday, November 13, 2009

highlights from the last week.

* Breakfast with Andrew, dad, Arwyn and DK at The Breakfast Klub!

* Photoshoot of friends and randoms wearing Stop The Nakedness t-shirts. I have some seriously photogenic and giving friends.

* New mascara - a classic from Lancome - Definicils. My lashes go WHOOSH!!

* The process and completion of buying my car. Ron's Downtown Automotive.

* Riding in my car to work, listening to Natasha Bedingfield's Unwritten.

* Orson waking me up at 7 a.m. on the dot with his slobbery kisses.

* Receiving my Switchfoot schedule by email. I'm spending all day next Thursday with them - learn more here. I'm like "FOR REAL?!"

* Watching the Annie Leibowitz documentary with DK and getting inspired.

* DK made pasta.

* Early morning excercise/gab session with Domenica and Orson along the Bayou.

* Wearing my Halloween costume glasses to church and psyching everyone out. I owned it!!

* Drew from Switchfoot on my show on their album release day!! Hello Hurricane!!

* Painting the bathroom with DK. I loooooove collaborating with him.

* Daily blueberry/kefir/flaxseed/honey shakes for breakfast!

* Hmmm, what else?

No comments: