I can't read just one book at a time.
I think I might have been born this way?1. C.S. Lewis' "The Problem of Pain" * Recommended by my brilliant friend Hope, filled with heaps of incredible insight as you'd expect, coming from Mr. Lewis.
2. Stormie Omartian's "The Power of a Praying Wife" * Listened to the book on tape a few years ago on my morning commutes and was blown away. Figured since I'm officially a "praying wife" now I better keep this one on the beside table.
3. The Voice New Testament Translation - it's always with me.
4. Beth Moore's "So Long Insecurity" * It's Beth's latest and was given to me by my mom. Didn't realize the stir it's causing among my girlfriends till I brought it up at breakfast the other morning and was the most incredible conversation.
5. Kelly Minter's "Ruth" * My friend Stephanie started a weekly Bible study with the girls and only 3 weeks in, I'm blown away. Great conversation stirrer, great tool for studying scripture, wonderful time spent relating with other women.
6. Vogue - I study these pages.
7. Real Simple - Each month when the latest issue comes in my mailbox, my heart skips a beat. Then I designate the perfect time to sit, sip some coffee and study each page.
8. My Purge Book - her own blog post to come.
What are you reading, I want to know!