Wednesday, November 26, 2008

she made my day.

I call her "OMG Lindsay" because I pretty much learned the phrase from her and since I've worked at KSBJ she's emailed me, encouraged me and not only remembered my birthday, but also shows up with my favorite cake and balloons. She's a consistent friend and makes me laugh... makes me wish I'd have been so mature when I was in high school.
She wrote me this note for Thanksgiving and I wanted to share with you...

"I'm thankful for the ways you help me and guide me. You set an incredible example for me and you are an amazing role model. You are always challenging and encouraging me to be the best person I can be and to live to my full potential. You always remind me that God has a plan for my life and that I can do anything in Him. You're there for me whenever I need a friend most and you always seem to kick my butt back in line when I mess up... Haha. You tell it how it is and I appreciate that more than you know. You don't tell me I'm crazy when I tell you my goals of becoming a Christian artist and you support me. I really appreciate that too because sometimes people just stare at me like I'm crazy. Hahaha. But most of all I'm thankful for the friendship we have and the sisterhood that we share. I'm soooooooooooo incredibly blessed to know you. You truly are amazing, Liz. My life would be so boring without you in it... hm I just can't even imagine. Hahahaha. You know what? We are crazy. Haha. A lot of my friends tell me all the time they are so jealous because I know you and that I'm so lucky. I agree. I'm lucky to be your friend and your little sis. Haha. Told you I was a dork. Hopefully I made you smile. I LOVE YOU TONSSSS. Have a good Thanksgiving gorgeous!"

No comments: