Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pregnant Shadow.

This morning on my walk, I headed West and noticed my sunrise shadow leading the way. Typically, when catching a glimpse of myself and my strut like this in shadow form, I might put my shoulders back and start working the catwalk. But despite my efforts to work it, I found my pregnant shadow to be inevitable.

It wasn't so much a protruding baby bump or massive expansion o' hips that I saw but was something I really couldn't control. My arms and legs swinging (yes, gracefully) back and forth, my hips and waist drastically rotating side to side. Was it always this way? Interesting the things you pay far more attention to when your body is in such a miraculous state...

I see a squirrel dancing around outside my window right now, this reminds me I need to feed the dogs. I have my desk set up in my creative room / guest quarters so I'll be writing more often. It's taken us some time to figure out what to do with all of our new space in this house, unreal.

So blessed.

xoxo,

No comments: